Driving School Ingleburn
At Learn to Drive Driving School Ingleburn our dedicated driving instructors will work diligently to ensure you get the best driver education possible. We provide quality driving in a relaxed and stress free environment.
Our driving school has been preparing students for a lifetime of safe driving as well as passing the driving test for many years. With structured lessons to suit your experience and skill level you will learn how to drive safely. In addition to that you will learn driving techniques and driving skills that will stay with you for many years after the driving test
Above all, choosing Learn to Drive Driving School will give you:
- Full 1 hour lessons.
- RMS accredited instructors
- Modern, fully insured cars
- Dual controls for your safety
- Local Driving Instructors
- Package deals available
- Exceptional pass Rate
Call 0408 545 917 and Learn to Drive in a relaxed and stress FREE environment
Driving Lesson Ingleburn
At Learn to Drive Driving School Ingleburn we know that each student has their own driving experiences and skill levels. That is why we have developed structured lessons to support you at each stage of your journey to passing the driving test.
Whether it is your first time driving or you just need to brush on a few things before the driving test. We have a structured lesson plan to suit your specific needs. When you take a driving lesson with Learn to Drive you will learn more and become a better driver. Because we focus on the things you need to know to become a better driver and pass the driving test.
Services provided by Learn to Drive in your area
- Trial Driving Test
- Use of car for driving test
- FREE Keys2Drive Lesson
- Refresher Lessons
- Overseas licence conversions
- Preparing for Aged Driving Test Assessments
- Automatic Driving Instructors
- Pick up & Drop off in Local area
Our Ingleburn driving lesson prices are:
|Driving Lesson Auto 1.5 Hours||$115||Buy|
|Double Lesson Auto 2 Hours||$145||Buy|
|Introductory Package Auto (3 Hours)||$222||Buy|
|Safe Driving Package Auto (5 Hours)||$360||Buy|
|Better Way Driving Package (10 Hours)||$700||Buy|
|Practice Driving Test & Driving Lesson (2 Hour)||$160||Buy|
|Test Package Auto (2 Hours)||$199||Buy|
|City Drive Auto (4 Hours)||$345||Buy|
Local Driving Instructors
The best way to learn the latest driving techniques is with a driving instructor. With our local knowledge and a thorough understanding of the standards required to pass you driving test we can support you at every stage of your journey to passing the driving test.
Our Local driving instructors have extensive experience in preparing students to pass the driving test first go at the various test locations in your area including Gregory Hills.
What our students Say about Learn to Drive
Some driving instructors certificates and qualifications include:
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction Car
- Cert. IV Training and Assessment
- Working with Children Certificate
- Keys2Drive approved
- Safer Drivers Course Facilitator Module 1
- Safer Drivers Course Coach Module 2
- RMS approved Driving Instructor
- RMS approved aged driving Assessor
- Heavy Vehicle Licence
- Rehabilitation trained driving instructor
- Curtin University “Supporting student drivers on the Autism Spectrum”
- Western Sydney University “Supporting student drivers on the Autism Spectrum”
Frequently Asked Questions
- At Learn to Drive we know that everyone learns in different ways and at different speeds. We also know that each student has different levels of experience and skills at driving.
- We will adapt each lesson to suit your learning style and skill level. Therefore you will learn more in a lesson than with other driving schools