To Book A Lesson
Use the booking form on this page
Or call our friendly team on 0408 545 917
What To Bring To Lessons:
When you take your first driving lesson with Learn To Drive Driving School you will need to bring:
- You drivers licence. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have your licence with you whenever you drive a car. If you do not have your licence with you the Police can issue you a traffic infringement notice.
- Your log book. One hour with Learn To Drive is worth Three hours in your log book. Learners under 25 years of age should bring their log book with them. When you take your first lesson with Learn To Drive Driving School we will fill in your log book.
- Glasses or contacts. If you need glasses for driving you must bring them with you. Your licence has any conditions recorded on it, this may includes glasses.
- Appropriate footwear. Please make sure you wear suitable footwear. Comfortable with flat soles is ideal.
Why Choose Learn To Drive Driving School
- We teach you life long safe driving practises
- Full 1 hour lessons
- Exceptional pass rates
- Great package deals
- Modern Automatic & Manual cars
- RMS accredited instructors
- Dual control training for your safety
- Fully Insured
- Local Driving Instructors
- With extensive knowledge of local test tracks
- Who know the difficult parts of each test track
- Understand how the examiners score the test
- Can teach you how to PASS THE TEST FIRST GO
Did you know?
In 1948 Holden produced the first mass produced car made in Australia.