About Learn to Drive
We are a progressive driving school with a passion for road safety. As members of the Australian driver trainers associations we are able to keep up to date with the latest techniques. But that is not the end of it, because of our commitment to being the best driving school possible we also undertake additional training. Including
- Safer Driver Course. This course is run by the Roads & Maritime Services. We are facilitators and coaches for this course, which is considered by many to be the leading road safety program in the country for learner drivers.
- Keys2Drive: This is a program that is funded by the federal government and it is the largest road safety program in the country for learner drivers. Contact us to arrange a FREE KeysDrive lesson with an approved instructor.
- NDIS Approved: If you have learning or physical disabilities and you want to learn to drive we can help. As an approved provider for the National Disability insurance Scheme we provide specialized driver Training.
We are looking for driving instructors who have a passion for road safety.
- Do you want to learn more and become better at teaching students to drive safely?
- Are you willing to undertake additional training to become a better driving instructor?
- Do you want someone to provide you with full administration support so you can focus on teaching students to drive?
We provide the advertising including web page, online booking system as well as full back office support. All you need to do is focus on teaching students to drive.
Qualifications held by our senior driving instructor include:
- Certificate III in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport)
- Transport and Logistics Road Transport Driving Instruction Certificate IV
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Transport and Logistics (Road Transport) General Certificate III
- Public Passenger Bus Driver Proficiency Certificate
- Fatigue Management Strategies
- Roads and Maritime Services approved Older Driver Assessor
- Safer Drivers Course Facilitator. This course was designed by the Ministry of Transport in New South Wales and is administered by the Roads and Maritime Services of New South Wales.
- Safer Drivers Course Coaches Training
- Keys2Drive Accredited Driving Instructor. This course is approved by the Federal Government and administered by the Australian Automobile Association
- Driver Assessment & Rehabilitation Course for Driving Instructors
- Curtin University: Supporting Student Drivers on the Autism Spectrum
- Western Sydney University: Supporting student drivers on the Autism Spectrum
Why work at Learn To Drive
1) Excellent Job satisfaction
- Our exclusive Better Way training program means you will have all the tools you need to train people to drive. Training someone to drive safely makes you feel great
2) Flexible work schedule
- Say good by to the 9-5 lifestyle and hello to freedom. Freedom to choose when you work. Schedule your lessons to suit your lifestyle.
3) Fantastic Working Conditions
- Less travelling time between lessons. Our driving instructors specialise in specific test centres and you will be able to secure your own prime marketing are. This means all your students are in a small geographical area, (unlike other schools that cover vast areas).
- Best Remuneration package. Talk to us to find out why ours is the best.
4) Full support
- We know you need support from management to reach your full potential. At Learn To Drive Driving School we have the Better Way Training Program, to ensure you have the best on going training and support possible.
5) Pride and Reputation
- When you work for Learn To Drive you can be proud of the fact that you are part of a team that changes peoples lives for the better.
- Our reputation in the community is second to none. Just look at the glowing reviews we receive from students. We may not be the biggest, but we are the best.
6) Job Opportunities all over Sydney
- If you wish to seek a career in driving instructing in these areas please get in touch so we can get started!
Apply to work at Learn To Drive[contact-form-7 id=”349″ title=”Career Opportunity”]