How to Book a Driving Lesson Online
When you book a driving lesson with learn to drive you will get a driving instructor that specialises in your area. Because our driving instructors specialise in specific test centres you are guaranteed expert tuition.
To Book A Lesson
Simply click on the book now button.
Select your suburb to book a single lesson, double lesson, trial driving test.
Then follow the prompts to complete the booking.
To Purchase a lesson or lesson package
Click on the Packages & Vouchers button located on the right side of the page.
Then click on your nearest location.
When you purchase a lesson or lesson package you will be issued with a unique booking code. You can use that booking code to book a driving lesson online at any time in the next 12 months.
Online booking system is available 24/7 for your convenience. If you would prefer to talk to a professional driving instructor simply text your name and number to 0408 545 917. Our senior driving instructor will call as soon as possible. Please be patient as we may be in a driving lesson.
Please note when paying online we do not keep your credit card details. We use PayPal to secure your online payments. Anyone can pay online. You do not need to be a member of PayPal.
What To Bring To Lessons:
When you take your first driving lesson with Learn To Drive Driving School you will need to bring:
- You drivers licence. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have your licence with you whenever you drive a car. If you do not have your licence with you the Police can issue you a traffic infringement notice.
- Your log book. One hour with Learn To Drive is worth Three hours in your log book. Learners under 25 years of age should bring their log book with them. When you take your first lesson with Learn To Drive Driving School we will fill in your log book.
- Glasses or contacts. If you need glasses for driving you must bring them with you. Your licence has any conditions recorded on it, this may includes glasses.
- Appropriate footwear. Please make sure you wear suitable footwear. Comfortable with flat soles is ideal.
Why Choose Learn To Drive Driving School
- We teach you life long safe driving practises
- Full 1 hour lessons
- Exceptional pass rates
- Great package deals
- Modern Automatic & Manual cars
- RMS accredited instructors
- Dual control training for your safety
- Fully Insured
- Local Driving Instructors
- With extensive knowledge of local test tracks
- Who know the difficult parts of each test track
- Understand how the examiners score the test
- Can teach you how to PASS THE TEST FIRST GO
Did you know?
In 1948 Holden produced the first mass produced car made in Australia.